The level of macho’ism is this country is shocking! Things that are absurdly normal here:
– meeting a guy and him expecting he can sleep with you with the flake of a hand.
– meeting a guy and his hand using the opportunity to explore your body at any chance.
– kissing a guy and him thinking your whole body is now his and not just your lips that you’ve just given. That quick hand up and down just makes me wanna run! And so I do! Tip: ever heard of Latin Lovers? That’s not what they do!
– no idea of seduction or rhythm or slow approximation. Which inevitably hurts any sensual fun for both parts!
– if women need to be half naked for you to notice them, there’s something very wrong in society.
– once a co-worker said out loud in a public place where there were lots of other men that I show my tities at work all the time! How horribly disrespectful!!! Just because I like the odd cleavage.
– assuming all these unrequested advances are inevitably well received and ultimately a compliment just serves to show how you’re programmed to take women’s opinion for granted. We don’t measure our worth by how many men want us!
– unfortunately many women here are also so wired 😦
And all these things are considered normal! Or even sexy!!! And fun! Unacceptable objectifications! I will never get used to this